Featuring a recognizable name and an excellent track record, Caesars Sportsbook MI is easily one of the top choices for all fans of sports betting in the state of Michigan.
Online sports betting became legal in the state on January 22, 2021, and Caesars opened its virtual doors on that very day. The online sports bookmaker also operates in Virginia, Iowa, Nevada, West Virginia, Illinois, Tennessee, Indiana, Colorado, and New Jersey.
The bookmaker is 100% legal, safe, and trustworthy. It is licensed and regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB), so those who decide to place their bets here have nothing to worry about and can feel confident that their personal and financial information is safe and secure. This bookmaker does things the right way.
Backed by an experienced gaming company, Caesars MI Sportsbook offers a great variety of betting options, covering all sorts of US and international sports and featuring an excellent range of bets and markets. In addition to the generous Caesars Sportsbook MI welcome bonus, bettors can also enjoy a variety of rewarding promotions, dishing out free bets, boosted odds, and much more.
On top of its online sportsbook, Caesars also offers an online casino so gamblers can make bets on sports and play various casino games without having to create a new account. The casino has hundreds of games, including slots, baccarat, craps, poker, blackjack, roulette, and many others.
In this Caesars Sportsbook MI Gaming Review, we will take a deep dive into everything this bookmaker has to offer. You will get all the details about bonuses and promotions, betting options offered on the site, learn how to deposit and withdraw funds, and much more.
Caesars Sportsbook offers regular bonuses, and it may also add a loyalty program in the future. But currently, it is working on using other methods to get players to stay active on its website.
The bookie features one of the most generous bonuses for new players we have seen, and it is a great offer for those with larger betting bankrolls looking for a significant boost.
Huge Risk-free Bet up to $5000
Caesars Sportsbook offers new users a generous welcome bonus. With this promotion, “gamblers will get up to a $5000 risk-free bet”:/go/grcaesarsmi-sports which means if your first bet loses, you will get a refund in free bet credits. The free bet credits have to be used within a week of receiving them.
To claim this offer, you must enter the bonus code 'CZR1’ when signing up to the sportsbook, which will automatically add the Caesars Sportsbook MI Bonus to your account, and then place your first wager of at least $50.
For a bet to qualify for this promotion, it needs to be a real money sports wager made on Caesars’s website or app. If this bet loses, you will get a refund, equaling the bet you made up to a maximum of $5000. Before you can withdraw your bonus funds, you will have to meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 21 years old and in MI
- You can only claim this bonus once
- There are no wagering requirements on any resulting winnings
The only downside of this offer is that it requires a fairly substantial first bet, which is quite a bit larger than what other Michigan bookies have in place. On the other hand, given the structure of the offer, there is very little risk involved, so it makes sense to go with a bigger initial bet anyways.
Other than its welcome bonus, bettors can expect many Caesars Sportsbook MI Promotions. There are several types of promotions for standard players to claim regularly, often related to the current sports season. As a user, you can expect to see perks for referring friends, exclusive offers, match bonuses, access to special events, and many more. But the most common forms of promotions Caesars Sportsbook offers are:
In this type of a promotion, Caesars will offer users a chance to win free bet credits. You can win some credits while depositing within a time frame, in a sports-specific promotion, or by placing several bets.
Caesars Sportsbook offers its users great odds and several opportunities for players to increase them on some sports bets. Games with boosted odds are clearly labeled, so you do not have to guess what is available. This promotion is popular among players on the sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook MI does not have a loyalty rewards program for standard users; the sportsbook offers frequent promotions for these players. Gamblers who make frequent and high bets will receive an invite to the VIP club, which provides exclusive rewards and offers.
The Caesars MI Mobile Sportsbook app runs just as well as its desktop and mobile website. It has the same features, such as making bets, managing your account funds, and live betting. To download the Caesars Sportsbook app click on one of our links or the button below for a high-quality gambling experience.
You can get the app no matter where you are; however, you have to be in MI to make bets. The Caesars Sportsbook app is compatible with both iOS and Android devices; you can expect the following from both versions of the app:
- Availability: As long as you have a Caesars account, you can use the sportsbook and casino whether you have an Android or iOS device.
- Speed: The app does not only run smoothly, but it is also fast. You can click through all the sections with no lag.
- Overall Performance: The Caesars Sportsbook app runs as it should without any trouble and allows you to navigate to the feature you want to use.
- General Layout: The app’s layout is similar to the Caesars Sportsbook desktop website, and it also has a helpful auto-rotate feature.
- Cashier: This app section allows players to quickly deposit and withdraw funds from their account with one of the accepted payment methods.
- Live Betting: On the app, you make bets on sports events that are currently happening and track the event’s odds.
- Markets: There is a wide selection of sports markets you can choose to bet in. The list includes plenty of major sports events as well as niche games.
- Bet Slip: Placing bets from the app is easy; it is the same process you would go through while using the website.
Caesars Sportsbook MI allows users to bet on a wide selection of sports. This collection of sports includes both US and international teams for both professional and college leagues. So, whether you want to bet on baseball, cricket, football, basketball, or soccer, you can find a market for it at Caesars Sportsbook.
No matter the market you bet in, there are several bet types you can choose from, including but not limited to futures, money lines, parlays, and spreads. In addition to the standard wager types, you can also make live bets during some sports games. While these events happen, the odds are adjusted in real-time.
With all the available bet types and sports markets, Caesars Sportsbook is comparable to other sportsbooks. Below is a list of some of the bets you can make a Caesars Sportsbook MI:
- Cash Out: Before a game ends, you can close your bet to receive a portion of your potential win amount.
- Totals: Caesars Sportsbook will guess how many points a team will score during a game; you then choose if the actual total will be over or under the decided amount.
- Money Line: As one of the most popular bet types, you pick whether you think the underdog or favorite will win.
- Futures: You are betting on events that have not happened yet; for example, who you think will win the next major sports event.
- Parlays: For this type of bet, you connect two or more small wagers into one wager; doing this could cause you to win big or lead to you losing a significant amount of money.
- Live/In-Play Betting: As the name suggests, you make bets as a game is happening and the odds are adjusted in real-time.
- Spreads: To win this type of bet, the team you are betting on must win or lose by a certain number of points. The amount the team needs to win by is determined by Caesars Sportsbook.
Caesars Sportsbook MI allows players to use several different banking options. The company knows that depositing and withdrawing money is an essential aspect of online sports betting. Additionally, with a Michigan Gaming Control Board license, Willian Hill can offer gamblers reliable and fast transactions.
For depositing funds, Caesars Sportsbook MI accepts different methods, many of which are popular forms used in online activities. Depending on the method you use, the minimum deposit you can make is $5, and the maximum deposit is $100,000. All the methods are processed instantly except for the wire transfer, which will take up to three business days. Below is a list of the depositing methods you can use:
- Wire Transfer
- Caesars Prepaid Card
- Debit/Credit Card
Depending on the method you use, you will need to have between $5 and $25 in your account. You also need to make sure your account has been verified before you can withdraw funds. When using the prepaid card, PayPal, or Skrill, it will take up to one day for the transaction to process.
When using a credit or debit card, it will take between one and three days for the funds to clear. Bank transfers and ACH will take anywhere from three and five days. The method that takes the longest is a check by mail which will take up to 10 days. You can cash out your account using one of these methods:
- Debit/Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Check in the mail
- Caesars Prepaid Card
What Makes Caesars Sportsbook MI a Good Choice?
Caesars Sportsbook MI is a great sportsbook choice for bettors. It is easy to sign up, has smooth functionality, and offers numerous sports betting markets. Whether you use the app or the website, you will get a high-quality experience, easy navigation, and access to all the same features. In addition, you can make several different types of bets in both domestic and international sports leagues. These markets include all the popular sports and some niche ones.
Variety of Betting Markets
Caesars Sportsbook MI offers all the standard bet types, including round robins, futures, point spreads, parlays, money lines, and many more. With an account with this sportsbook, you will have access to some of the best odds. It also has some popular features to improve your betting experience, such as cashing out to win a portion of your wager before a game ends, placing live bets as a game is happening, and editing a stake after you placed it.
Interesting Promotions for All Players
As a new or existing player, there are many promotions you can choose from at this MI sportsbook. Frequently check the website’s promotions tab to see what offers are currently running. Then click on the one you want to see, how to claim the promotion and what the wagering requirements are.
One Account for Sportsbook, Casino & DFS
Another compelling aspect of Caesars Sportsbook MI is using the sportsbook, casino, and DFS services all from one account. Whichever service you want to use, you will have access to Caesars’s customer support team whenever an issue arises. If needed, you can contact them by phone, through live chat, or their messaging system.
How to Join Caesars Sportsbook MI
Creating an account at Caesars Sportsbook MI is easy and does not take too long to sign up. To register at this gambling operator, you must be at least 21 years of age. However, you do not have to be in MI when you register, though you need to be in the state when you make bets.
- Use Our Exclusive Link: In this article, we have included links that will take you to the Caesars Sportsbook registration page. When you click on one of them, it will open a new tab in your browser.
- Username and Password: Once you are on this page, follow the instructions and fill in the empty fields, including a place for your email address. Then you create your username and password for the site.
- Verify Your Identity: This step is the most important in setting up your account; it ensures that you are who you say you are. Caesars confirms your identity by having you fill out a personal details form, which requires you to enter your full name, last four digits of your SSN, address, date of birth, and phone number.
- Confirming Your Account: When your identity is confirmed, Caesars will send you a message saying so, and you can move on to the next step.
- Caesars will ask you to refill the verification form if it cannot verify your identity. Go over your answers to ensure you did not make a typo. If your identity still cannot be verified, you will need to upload a copy of your social security card and government-issued ID or a signed copy of your W9.
- Finishing Up: Read the terms and conditions. Then check the box confirming that you agree and understand them. You will also have to check a box saying you are 21 or older. After you click continue, you are finished registering for the site, and you can look around your new account or go to the next step.
- Download The App: Caesars will ask you if you want to download their mobile app if you do follow the instructions that come up on your screen. You can also use the link in this review to get the app.
- Getting Your Bonus: You will be asked if you want to enter a bonus code, use 'WHRF’ to get up to a $5000 risk-free bet. Then go to the cashier section of your account to add funds and make your first bet of at least $50.
Caesars Sportsbook MI Parent Company
Caesars Entertainment, Inc. (CEI) owns Caesars Sportsbook and its land-based partner Eldorado Resorts, Inc. These companies make up the largest gaming company in the US. All the companies have experience and history that make them popular in the iGaming industry. CEI works toward ensuring its customers are happy and enjoying their time at the companies operating under its name.
The industry giant began in 1937 as a single property in Nevada; today, it has over 50 casinos around the world. As the company continues to expand, they attribute their success to their core values of quality, family, and integrity. Since its founding, CEI has been a leader in the industry and has a thriving legacy that offers its patrons a high-quality experience, exceptional accommodations, and fantastic entertainment.
What kind of welcome bonus does Caesars Sportsbook Michigan offer?
Caesars Sportsbook offers new users a generous welcome bonus. With this promotion, gamblers will get up to a $5000 risk-free bet which means if your bet loses, you will get a full refund in free bet credits. The free bet credits have to be used within a week of receiving them. To claim this offer, you must enter the bonus code 'WHRF’ when signing up to the sportsbook, which will automatically add the bonus to your account, and then place your first wager of at least $50.
Do I have to be in Michigan to bet on sports at Caesars Sportsbook MI?
Yes, you need to be in Michigan to bet at Caesars Sportsbook MI. Geolocation technology is used to determine players’ location to ensure they are in the state. You can register for an account, download the app, and view odds from outside the state, but you will not be able to make a wager.
Is Caesars Sportsbook MI legal and safe?
Yes, Caesars Sportsbook MI is licensed by the Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB). In addition, it follows all the required statutes set by the Michigan Lawful Sports Betting Act. So, this sportsbook and its integrated casino and DFS services are 100% legal and safe.
What deposit options can I use to fund my Caesars Sportsbook MI account?
Caesars Sportsbook Michigan features a solid selection of banking options players can use to fund their accounts. These include:
- Wire Transfer
- Caesars Prepaid Card
- Debit/Credit Card
What personal information do I need to provide to sign up for Caesars Sportsbook MI?
To sign up for Caesars Sportsbook MI, you need to enter the following information:
- Full Name
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email address
Can I play online casino games and poker on Caesars Sportsbook MI?
Yes, you can use Caesars’ sportsbook, Daily Fantasy Sports, casino, and poker room from the same account. You can also use the same deposited funds for all parts of the website.
Can I bet on sports from my mobile phone at Caesars Sportsbook MI?
Yes, the sportsbook app is available on iOS and Android devices. The app has the same features as the sportsbook’s website. In addition, users have access to live streams, account management, funding, and iRush points.