After a killer week for the World Series of Poker (WSOP), the operator has hinted on social media that the full schedule for the WSOP 2024 could be coming soon!
The news came as part of a thread as to the WSOP Circuit breaking records globally. When pushed whether the operator would announce the schedule soon, they responded to an X user saying “coming soon.”
The WSOP Circuit action has been on a tear, which record openers, Main Event prize pools and turnouts across the board — stats they no doubt will want to replicate when the WSOP kicks off this May.
Players and fans of the WSOP are clamoring for more information, as the operator has only confirmed a few details surrounding the 2024 Series.
- We know the WSOP 2024 will run at the Horseshoe and Paris Casino as per the previous two years.
- The WSOP will run May 28 through until July 17.
- The $10,000 Main Event will run July 3 to the end of the series on July 17.
- The Mystery Millions, Millionaire Marker and Seniors Championship are all making a return.
Pokerfuse believes there will be a Doyle Brunson themed event in honor of the late godfather of poker who passed away last year. They also predicted the event to be No Limit Hold 'em with a mid-range buy-in of $1,020 or top end of $10,200.
In 2023, 95 live bracelet events plus 34 bracelets were available online which will be mirrored for this years outing.
Players in Michigan Can Win a Main Event Seat in January
US players are the first around the globe to be offered WSOP promotions for 2024.
Running until January 29, the WSOP are offering players in Michigan a chance to win a WSOP Main Event seat via a freeroll promotion.
New and existing players in Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Nevada need to make a real-money deposit on the WSOP by January 29 using the code
Once this has been completed players will enter a freeroll that takes place on January 31. The winner will walk away with a 2024 Main Event seat worth $10,000.
The promotional steps could not be simpler.
- New and existing players must log in to the WSOP
- They must make a real-money deposit using code
- Main Event freeroll ticket will be automatically added to the player’s account.
- Players must register for the freeroll ahead of the event starting.
- Freeroll runs January 31 at 5pm PT
A 2024 online WSOP Series will also be expected this year in the US states — as seen in 2023. Per pokerfuse’s predictions we expected there to be one bracelet guaranteed in each market of PA and MI, and around 33 for those in NJ and NV markets.
There are also hopes that before the online or live series WSOP Michigan could will be on a shared network with Nevada and New Jersey. At one point, it was thought this merger of networks could happen in early 2024, but as we are already mid-month this may now seem like a stretch.
However, the operator has five months before the WSOP gets underway in Vegas, so there is still leeway for them to merge MI player pools with NJ and NV.